Emojis appear to have an almost magical power of bringing intense meaning, in an unobtrusive way, for expressing everything from the little things in life to the most unique situations. Continue reading to discover how you can incorporate the use of Emojis in your marketing.
Emojis are a visual delight in a black and white text world!
We are all amazingly blessed to have the information highway at our fingertips. When I was in school, and I needed information about different topics, I went to the library with notebook and pen and researched. Today, we type our questions into Google and bam, instantly we have literally thousands of resources ready to be clicked and read. Ah-Mah-Zing!!
I hope I am not alone when I say reading straight text can get a little taxing on the eyes. Sometimes we all just need that pop of color and/or emotion. My friend, this is where Emojis will make your copy all the more interesting!!
Set yourself apart and add personality with Emojis!
7 Things you can do to add YOUR personality to Social Media:
- Choose a handful of Emojis you really, really like and use them frequently in your posts across social channels.
- Enhance your profile descriptions by adding a few Emojis!!
- Consider using a certain Emoji as an answer to people’s comments on your social media posts. 😀
- Get creative and intermingle Emojis to add expression; happy, sad, love, celebrate, etc.
- Create a post using a word or phrase to tell a story using Emojis!! (See example in next section)
- You can even use Emojis in #’s (hashtags)!! Incredible!!
- Add an Emoji or two to your name or your group name. If it fits with your personality then go for it!!
Use Emojis to tell a story!
Let’s keep the conversation going over on facebook: DS Stories ~ Circle of Friends! It is where all the cool kids hang out!!