You have started a Direct Sales business and you are ready to conquer the world! Then, something crazy, out of the ordinary, and unbelievable occurs! Things get crazy! It is sooooooo funny you cannot stop laughing! We here at DS Stories call those moments “Hilarious Tidbits!” Who wants to here some Hilarious Stories??T he Spectacular Stories to follow have been shared with me by many amazing Direct Sales Warriors across most Direct Sales Brands.
We have all been nervous before a home party. It can range from butterflies in your stomach to:
- One friend got so nervous, she vomited in the bushes outside of her hostesses home.
- A gal got up to speak and nothing came out. This made her more nervous. All of a sudden, she just began throwing up right in her hostesses living room.
What Did You Forget?
- She went to pass out catalogs and realized they were not there.
- She went to the trunk to get her kit out only to realize her husband had unloaded the trunk.
- Who needs raffle tickets when you can improvise with toothpicks!
The Game Takes On a Life of It’s Own
- She was playing a fun, innocent game and the guest got so competitive the hostess had to take one of her guests in the other room to calm down before a fight ensued.
- She was playing a game where every time she said her brands name the first guest to respond with a special word would receive a ticket for a drawing. At this party, the guests were so into it, they were on the edge of their seats and for emphasis the guests would jump up to be noticed first. As they were jumping, one college age guest fell right out of her seat!!
The Hostess Forgot
- Oops! The consultant arrived 45 minutes before the party and the hostess was in her pajamas taking a nap and the house was in disarray. She forgot. She was still throwing things in another room when her guests started to arrive.
- The hostesses talking bird began saying something inappropriate.
- A guest brought their dog and while the consultant was sharing about her product, the dog almost peed on her leg.
Location, Location, Location
- The consulant arrived only to find no one there. A neighbor told her she had moved out last week. The strange part was that she had spoken to the hostess the day before and she didn’t mention she had moved.
- Someone’s baby explodes their diaper (It could have even been your baby??)
- The hostesses precocious toddler kept “sneaking” up to the table and pulling a piece of the consultants product to play with. What made it the most funny was that he thought no one could see him doing it.
Check back often and be sure to subscribe so you do not miss when one of these fantastic individuals share their Hilarious Story with us!!