- Readers come here to belong and to recognize they are not alone.
- Readers come here to laugh, cry and be encouraged.
- Readers come here for inspiration, to feel something and to draw in a breath of fresh air.
- Readers come here to learn something new, something valuable and/or something to revamp.
Wowza! Those are burning reasons to come regularly to the DS Stories!!!! Let’s look at each item more closely.
But first, our Mission Statement is just for you!
To be relevant in the direct sales world, to build relationships with direct sales warriors, to boost the confidence of direct sales consultants, and to brighten the day of everyone who reads and subscribes to this blog! In addition the purpose is to provide a space on the internet where Independent DS Reps can come to relax, kick back and read Spectacular Stories that occur with customers, hostesses and team members in the Direct Sales World!!
1. Readers come to DS Stories Blog to belong and to recognize they are not alone.
You have started your very own Direct Sales Business and you are so excited!!! What do you do with all of that excitement?? You share with your family and friends thinking they are all going to be super supportive of your new venture… Let me guess: only a few were kind, only a few were supportive, and/or only a few acknowledged your new business. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Everyone who is in Direct Sales has faced this. Now, those who subscribe to this blog form a community, a tribe. And by definition are no longer alone! Are you looking for a close knit community? Come on over and ask to join our private facebook group.
2. Readers come to DS Stories Blog to laugh, cry and be encouraged.
Because Direct Sales Stories occur in the everyday workings of your Direct Sales Businesses, they are real and relatable on an emotional level. No matter how touching or outrageous the story, there is a part of you that can visualize it happening! By seeing so many varied, real life stories of Direct Sales, you will naturally be encouraged as you venture forth.
3. Readers come to DS Stories Blog for inspiration, to feel something and to draw in a breath of fresh air.
Especially relevant, the rainbow is brightest after the storm has passed by. Direct Sales is tough!! Friends come her to tell stories, read stories and to brighten their day and/or outlook of their business. We all need encouragement from time to time. Read a story or two or three and breathe in inspiration. Share a story and encourage someone else. We are glad you are here!!!
4. Readers come to DS Stories Blog to learn something new, something valuable and/or something to revamp.
“What can I do differently to make my business a success?” The answer is, you are going to need to have fierce determination, big goals, and a tremendous work ethic!!! By subscribing to DSStories.com you will pick up nuggets of wisdom that, if applied, can change the course of your business!!